So, March madness is here and it’s time to fill out your bracket and watch tons of basketball after class! But, what do you like to do when you and your friends watch games? Snack of course! Here’s a few of our favorite dorm room friendly snacks for march madness…
1. Skinny Taco Tip– Who doesn’t love a good taco dip? It only takes minutes to make this delicious treat. This dip is a skinny version so you can enjoy guilt free but Feel free to add refried or black beans to give it extra dimension!
2. Roast Beef Horseradish Sprials– When you’re watching a game you may need something a little more hardy then appetizers, and this is just the recipe. Just lay out all ingredients in tortillas, roll up and cut! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
3. Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball– Bacon, jalapeno and cheese…need we say more? This recipe calls for pan fried bacon but you can microwave and even swap it out for turkey bacon to make it dorm room friendly and healthy at the same time!
4. Veggie Basketball– Now, we don’t technically have a recipe for this one so you can go wild with your creativity! We suggest putting a veggie dip on the bottom of a round tray and standing carrot sticks up. Use sliced cucumbers or black olives to make the dish look like a basketball.
5. Rice Crispy Basketball Pops– This is an quick and cute dessert idea to make for your guests or even bring to someone’s house who is hosting a party. Use melted chocolate to make the lines of a basketball and have some fun while you’re at it!