There are many factors that should go into your decision to hire movers as you leave home to attend college, store your belongings over the summer or return home after graduation. Of course the biggest factor will be cost.
Related: Save Money During Your College Career With These Tips
While paying a company like us to complete your move will be an added expense, it’s important to think of all the money you’ll be saving. Here’s some examples of ways you’ll keep your wallet full while we empty out your dorm room:
- Save gas money
- You won’t have the cost of a truck rental
- Your packing supplies are included with the cost of Dorm Room Movers
- You’ll save time that you would have spent loading your belongings and driving
So now you may ask yourself, why Dorm Room Movers? Why not the moving company down the street? Here’s why we are the best at what we do and you can rest easy knowing we’ll get the job done right.
- No unexpected costs – everything is paid for upfront.
- We have 24 hour customer service to answer any questions you may have.
- We’re insured so all of your belongings are covered while they’re in our possession.
- Our storage facility is climate protected, so that your items are kept safe during storage duration.
We’re also 100% up front about the costs of completing your move with Dorm Room Movers. There will be no hidden costs. Think of all the money you’ll save if you store your items with us instead of getting rid of them and repurchasing next semester! Imagine how much extra time you’ll have to study for finals if you don’t have to worry about finding your own storage facility and renting a truck!
In college, it’s all about budgeting your money so you can afford the things you want and need. Don’t squander extra time or money on your move.
Related: Budget Your Money Wisely
If you have questions about any of our services and how we can help you as you study abroad or head home for the summer months, give us a call at 1-888-7-MYDORM or get your free quote today.
Be First to Comment