Whatever day you’re on during quarantine, it’s safe to say we’re all trying to find ways to stay mentally stimulated at home. Luckily for you, we provided a short but sweet list of activities you can indulge yourself in.
- Learn a new language: There are several great apps you can download to learn a new language. Our personal favorite is Duolingo!
- Learn how to code: Coding is the new literacy. There are kids making apps now! Both Apple and Google provide coding sessions to get you started!
- Physical exercise: It’s so easy to fall into the trap of being a couch potato! To avoid such a thing, look into 7 minute workouts! There are a set of specific workouts you can do in a 7 minute time frame and they range from easy, mid-level, advance workouts.
- Create a Tik-Tok video: You knew this was going to be on the list at some point but if you haven’t heard about Tik-Tok already, well, it’s the hottest social media app right now. The basic premise is to express yourself in form of dancing, singing, comedy, or lip-syncing, basically an app version of karaoke.
- Learn to cook/learn new recipes: For those whose cooking skills needs a bit of sharpening (no pun intended), this is a great opportunity to perfect your inner chef. For those who are proficient in the kitchen, try learning new recipes to build your repertoire.
Be First to Comment